1. Turn on the Bluetooth permission, the Apple mobile phone needs to enable the system Bluetooth and APP Bluetooth permissions at the same time to connect
Turn on the mobile phone system Bluetooth
1. Enter the quick setting interface to open Bluetooth or find the Bluetooth in the setting interface;
2. Click to enter the Bluetooth setting interface and turn on Bluetooth;
Turn on app Bluetooth access
1. Enter the phone settings interface and find “Magic Motion”,
2. Click to enter the application permission interface and turn on Bluetooth sharing;
3. The Bluetooth access permission is successfully turned on.
After the Bluetooth permission is successfully turned on, turn on the product, then enter the APP to start the connection, the APP will automatically connect, and the connection is successful when the upper right corner changes to a color logo.