1. Find the sensor position of the Kegel ball, the sensor is located in the orange area in the picture.
2. Press your finger to press the sensors on both sides of the Kegel ball. When the sensor feels the pressure, it will start to vibrate, and the bird in the APP will rise upward.
3. Find the position of the pelvic floor muscles in the human body. The pelvic floor muscles are located in the dark orange area in the picture.
4. You can choose to use the Kegel ball in standing position or lying position. You need to lie down on a flat and safe place, with your legs arched apart and shoulder width, and the angle between your lower leg and thigh is 90 degrees. The position of the Geer ball sensor is aligned with the position of the pelvic floor muscle and put into the body. The correct position of the sensor can effectively train.
5. Tighten the PC muscle and apply pressure to the Kegel ball to feel its vibration. At this time, the bird on the APP will rise, and relax the PC muscle. The Kegel ball will stop the vibration. At this time, the bird on the APP will fall back. No response, please adjust the position of Kegel ball.
6. You can start training. Persistence is victory. The effect is beyond your imagination!
If you still have questions, please email us by firstname.lastname@example.org